Tuesday, July 25, 2006

On complexity

Complexity - The emergent science at the edge of order and chaos, written by M Mitchell Waldrop. Tells both the story of a science and a story of the scientists involved. It is a wonderful book to see how deep some questions could move those into looking for the answers of a science that had not been created yet. As for myself, I loved the reading and I already loved the subject. Reading a book like this is really a dangerous business for me, because I'm now asking what the hell is the reason why I am studying this so unambitious engineering stuff....? Do you know the answer? No matter what it is now.... few time left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»